Arts Changes Everything
When you make a tax-deductible contribution to ArtsAltoona, you help to strengthen our local economy and support programs like ASAP (After School Arts Program), Empowering Arts for individuals in recovery, free community events like seasonal Art Markets, youth outreach programs like Free Craft Nights and Movie Nights, kids summer art camps, and many amazing events driven to help cultivate art in Blair County.
Supporting the arts has a dramatic impact on our community. When you support ArtsAltoona, you are cultivating change right in our backyard. The impact of art is amazing to see:
- Students with high arts participation and low socioeconomic status have a 4 percent dropout rate—five times lower than their low socioeconomic status peers
- Low-income students who are highly engaged in the arts are twice as likely to graduate college as their peers with no arts education.
- Consistent access to arts programs reduced levels of depression and improvements in quality of life for people of all ages
- 3/4 of people believe that the arts "help them understand other cultures better".
- Art culture actively helps fund local businesses and provides financial security for communities through tourism, job security, and entertainment.
Join ArtsAltoona and make a difference in our communities! Please consider investing in our work today.